Yamaha Fascino 66th Filmfare Awards South 2019 was recently held at the Jawaharlal Nehru Indoor Stadium in Chennai. Many celebs from the Telugu film industry attended the ceremony to celebrate the best talents of 2018. Filmfare Awards 2019 Telugu Winners were honored with various awards amidst some entertainment programs at the glitz and glamour function.
The Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam Movie has topped the 66th Filmfare Awards South 2019 winners list, by bagging five coveted awards, while Keerthy Suresh’s Mahanati landed in the second place with four honors to its credit. Ram Charan and Keerthy Suresh won the best actor and actress awards for their performances in Rangasthalam and Mahanati, respectively. Actress Rashmika Mandanna bagged the Best Actress (Critics) for her acting in Vijay Devarakonda’s blockbuster movie Geetha Govindam.
- Best Film – Mahanati
- Best Director – Nag Ashwin (Mahanati)
- Best Actor In A Leading Role Male (Popular) – Ram Charan (Rangasthalam)
- Best Actor Critics – Dulquer Salman (Mahanti)
- Best Actor In A Leading Role Female (Popular) – Keerthi Suresh (Mahanati)
- Best Actress Critics – Rashmika Mandanna(Geetha Govindam )
- Best Actor In A Supporting Role (Male) – Jagapati Babu (Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava)
- Best Actor In A Supporting Role (Female) – Anasuya Bharadwaj (Rangasthalam)
- Best Music Album – Devi Sri Prasad – (Rangasthalam)
- Best Lyrics – Chandrabose – Yentha Sakkagunnaave (Rangasthalam)
- Best Playback Singer (Male) – Sid Sriram – Inkem Inkem Inkem Kaavaale (Geetha Govindam)
- Best Playback Singer (Female) – Shreya Ghoshal – Mandaraa Mandaraa (Bhaagamathie)
Actors Sundeep Kishan and Regina Cassandra hosted the Filmfare Awards South 2019. Some popular actresses like Rakul Preet Singh set the stage on fire with their dance performances on this occasion. Actress Mehreen Pirzada, Shruti Haasan, Allu Aravind were among the top Telugu celebs, who were present at the Filmfare Awards 2019 ceremony.