The Narendra Modi government’s recently launched the Aarogya Setu contact tracing app for COVID-19 (coronavirus) across the country. Developed by the National Informatics Centre (Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology), That’s the fastest download rate for any app in the world—even faster than Facebook, said NITI Aayog chief executive Amitabh Kant. Download Aarogya Setu App is available on both Google Play Store on Android smartphones and the App Store for (ios) iPhones.
The Aarogya Setu App has many features like self-testing, tracking, and sharing the info with the government. If you want to test yourself, just answer a number of questions asked in the app. If your answers suggest COVID-19 symptoms, the information will be sent to a government server. Aarogya Setu App works mainly to identify coronavirus infection by using the smartphone’s GPS system and Bluetooth. It clearly tracks the nearby COVID-19 infected person.
How to Download Aarogya Setu App:
- Download Aarogya Setu App Online which is available on both Android and iOS.
- After installing, switch on Bluetooth and the device’s location.
- Within a few minutes, you will receive an OTP. Just enter it.
- Choose your gender from the options given.
- Enter your personal details such as name, age, and profession.
- It also enquires about your foreign travel history in the last 30 days.
As India is facing the second phase of the novel COVID-19, this tracking app will help to combat the virus spreading across the nation.