The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the class 10th results 2020 on its official website at cbseresults.nic.in. The CBSE students who have appeared in the CBSE class 10 examination can check their results at the official websites. Alternatively, the CBSE 10th Results can also be check at cbse.nic.in and results.nic.in. A total of 91.46% of students have passed the examination.
There is an increase of 0.36% percentage in comparison to last year’s 91.10%. This year, girls have outscored the boys with a pass percentage of 93.31 while the pass percentage for boys is 90.14%. A total of 2.23% of students or 41,804 students have scored more than 95% marks in CBSE 10th exam 2020. This year around 18 lakhs students had taken the CBSE class 10th exam. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has already declared the class 12th results on 13th July. A total of 88.78% of students have passed the class 12th exam.
How to check CBSE Class 10th Results 2020 online:
3. Digilocker app: Download here
4. Umang app: Download here
5. IVRS: For Delhi students, the result can be checked by dialing 24300699. Students living outside Delhi are required to put the code 011 before dialing the number.
6. SMS: Type ‘CBSE10 (space) (roll number) (space) (admit card ID)’ and send it to 7738299899.
7. Individual email to students
8. Individual SMS to students
9. School-wise results sent to CBSE schools
So, if the official websites are down, there are multiple other ways to check the CBSE Class 10th Results 2020.