Download SBI Mobicash App: The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BNSL) has, in association with the State Bank of India, launched ‘SBI MobiCash’, a prepaid virtual mobile wallet that enables users to carry out banking transactions on their mobile phones. Announcing the launch of the wallet at a press conference here on Wednesday.the main features of the wallet is that it can be accessed through all types of mobile handsets, be it smartphones or normal feature phones.
BSNL launched SBI Mobicash App M-wallet Service
The BSNL-SBI MobiCash mobile wallet service facilitates banking transactions including deposit and withdrawal of money, fund transfers (wallet to wallet, wallet to SBI bank account, wallet to other bank accounts), mobile recharge (BSNL prepaid), and bill payment (BNSL landline and postpaid). Though the bill payment and recharge facilities will be initially limited to the BSNL only, in future other utility bills like electricity and water bills will be introduced.
The wallet service is available through smartphone application (for android users and I-phone users) or through USSD short code (Dial *511#) or through call or SMS (51516 for BSNL users and 9418399999 for mobile users of other operators).
SBI Mobicash M-wallet App Service:
- This e-wallet is virtual wallet, where you pre-load a certain amount in your account created with the mobile wallet service provider and spend it at online and offline merchants.
- For example, if you go to a coffee shop which is listed at Mobicash e-wallet, you can pay the bill amount through Mobicash digi-wallet app.
Specifications of SBI Mobicash App:
- MobiCash is a wallet for All ( Rural and Urban ) Operator Agnostic
- A mobile wallet by State Bank of India in Partnership with BSNL.
- Two most Trusted PSU’S of India (BSNL and SBI) catering to deepest Rural Indian Population.
- It is the only wallet available on all mobile phones in SMS mode and in App mode over Smartphones and Feature Phones
- MobiCash provides Cash-In and Cash-Out Facility for masses, not available in other mobile wallets in the market today.
- It has Self-made and also an assisted mode for usage of Wallet
- Backed by huge BSNL Retail Network across the country as extension Bank Counters.