As the year comes to a close, India’s Largest Online Store e-commerce business Amazon has announced the best of Amazon Prime Music 2018, highlighting how the company’s program has evolved and what Amazon Prime Music members loved this year the most. Check out Best of Amazon Prime Video 2018.
- The most streamed artist was Arijit Singh.
- The Best of Amazon Prime Music 2018, top three Amazon Prime Music curated playlists include Hot Right Now Hindi, Fresh Hindi and Hot Right Now Pop.
- The most streamed playlists in 2018 were – “Hot Right Now Pop” in English, “Hot Right Now Hindi” in Hindi, “Fresh Malayalam” in Malayalam, “Best of Ajay-Atul” in Marathi, “Hot Right Now Punjabi” in Punjabi, “Hot Right Now Tamil” in Tamil and “Fresh Telugu” in Telugu.
- Members’ favourite albums included Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety, Veere Di Wedding and Dhadak.
- Members’ favourite 2018 songs included Bom Diggy Diggy (from Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety), Tareefan (from Veere di Wedding) and Dil Chori (from Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety).
- The most streamed International artist was Imagine Dragons.
- The most requested song from 2018 on Prime Music via Alexa in India was ‘Shape of You’ by Ed Sheeran.