The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) on Monday extended the last date to apply for the 1051 vacancies of APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2019 (Grade-IV). Now the willing candidates can apply for the posts till January 29, 2019, with the last date for online fee payment being January 28, 2019, till 11:59 PM. Earlier the last date was January 26, 2019. All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2019 recruitment at the official site https://psc.ap.gov.in
The eligible candidates can apply now, today, or the online application will close. As for the eligibility, any Indian citizen of a minimum of18 years of age and a maximum of 42 years as on 01.07.2018 can apply. This means that anyone who was born after 2nd July 1976 and not after 1st July 2000 can apply.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary educational qualification, a candidate must be a graduate from any Government recognized University in India or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
APPSC Panchayat Secretary How To Apply online
- Visit the APPSC official Website, psc.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, search for APPSC Panchayat Secretary notification 2019 pdf Click on it and go through all the details clearly.
- Also, the aspirants can find the ‘APPSC Panchayat Secretary Online application form 2019’ on the website.
- Click on it and fill up all the required details.
- Attach the needed copies of scanned documents (educational proofs, identity proof, signature, photo, etc).
- Now, pay the application fee using any debit/credit cards.
- Re-check the entire application thoroughly once to avoid the mistakes.
- Now, tap on the submit button to send the application form.
- The acknowledgment of the application will be sent by the organization.
- Take a printout of the acknowledgment and keep it safe for further usage.