APPSC AEE Notification 2018-19: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has invited applications for recruitment for the post of assistant executive engineers. The recruitment exam will be held to fill 309 posts in various departments. Candidates can apply online through the official website of the APPSC. APPSC AEE Recruitment 2018 application form will be available from December 3, 2018, and the last date of submission is December 24. The pay scale is of Rs 37,100 – 91,450.
APPSC AEE Recruitment 2018 Eligibility:
The candidates must have an engineering degree for the post they are applying for APPSC AEE Notification 2018. So someone registering for assistant executive engineers (civil) in AP Water Resources Department, should have BTech degree in civil engineering from a recognized institute.
- Minimum age as on July 1, 2018: 18 years
- Maximum age as on July 1, 2018: 42 years
- There will be age relaxation of five years for SC/ST and BCs category. Physically
- handicapped persons will be given 10 years relaxation while it is three years for NCC and
- ex-servicemen. It is five years for AP State Government Employees.
APPSC AEE Recruitment 2018 Fee Payment:
- The reserved category has to shell out Rs 120 for application fees.
- Application processing fee: Rs 250, Examination fee: Rs 120
How to Apply for APPSC AEE Recruitment 2018-19
- Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for AEE posts through online at psc.ap.gov.in.
- Applicants can initially go through the notification clearly before applying for AEE posts. After that, candidates can apply by filling up the online application, which is accessible on the APPSC website.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online.
- Attach the scanned copies of requisite documents along with the application form while applying for the AEE posts.
- Take a printout of the application acknowledgment after completion of the application process.
The Candidates are advised to refer to the detailed notification on the APPSC website for further details of the posts as well as application instructions.