Apple AirPods Pro with a new in-ear design and Active Noise Cancellation. This comes after several rumors and after the new AirPods with a wireless charging case that was launched earlier this year. Even this comes with a wireless charging case. The AirPods Pro require Apple devices running iOS 13.2 or later, iPadOS 13.2 or later, watchOS 6.1 or later, tvOS 13.2 or later, or macOS Catalina 10.15.1 or later, said the company.
The AirPods Pro is priced at Rs. 24,900 ($249 in the US) and will be available Apple Authorised Resellers starting Wednesday, October 30 in the US, and will be available in India for Rs. 24,900 through Apple Authorised Resellers. It is also listed on Flipkart, it is out of stock currently.
Apple AirPods Pro highlights and specifications
- Active noise cancellation for immersive sound
- Transparency mode for hearing and connecting with the world around you
- Three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a customizable fit
- Sweat and water-resistant
- Adaptive EQ automatically tunes music to the shape of your ear
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”
- The Wireless Charging Case delivers more than 24 hours of battery life
- More than 24 hours of listening time and 18 hours of talk time with the wireless charging case, 5 minutes in the case provides around 1 hour of listening time or around 1 hour of talk time.