The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) declared the result for the Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) today. The AP EAMCET Results 2020 is now available online at sche.ap.gov.in. Over 2.72 lakh candidates had applied to appear for the exam.
The AP EAMCET Results will be based on the final answer key. Those who clear the exam will be eligible to take admissions in Andhra Pradesh based colleges in the stream they had appeared for the exam. AP-based colleges also accept the national entrance exams NEET and JEE for medical and engineering admissions, respectively.
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) conducted a special examination for candidates who were COVID-19 positive on October 7, 2020. For other candidates, the AP EAMCET 2020 examination was held on September 17, 18, 21, 22, and 23 for Engineering courses and from September 23 to September 25 for Agriculture courses.
How to check AP EAMCET Results 2020:
- Visit the official website at sche.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the AP EAMCET 2020
- Click on the link that reads, “ AP EAMCET Results”
- Key in your credentials and login
- The AP EAMCET Results 2020 will be displayed on the screen
- Download the results and take its print out for future use.
This year, a total of 31, 891 candidates appeared in the AP ECET 2020 exam out of which 31, 654 has qualified it.