AP EAMCET Counselling 2020: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, AP SCHE has started the counseling for the admissions to various BE, B.Tech, and Pharmacy courses on the basis of the AP EAMCET 2020 examination. AP EAMCET Counselling would take into account the marks scored by the candidates in the competitive exams as well as in the Intermediate or 10+2 examination.
Check eligibility, process, documents needed for AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling below. AP EAMCET Counselling is now open on apeamcet.nic.in. the candidates can opt for online as well as manual counselling as well. Check the process for web counselling below. For manual counselling, a list of help centers is provided on the official site.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 Eligibility
Candidates who have qualified AP EAMCET 2020 examination and also cleared their Class 12 board exams are eligible to apply for AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling. The minimum age requirement for the counselling process is 16 years, as of December 31, 2020. Students under the OC category ought to have scored a minimum of 45% in their qualifying examination. The minimum per cent requirement for reserved category candidates is 40%. 44.5% and 39.5% and above are acceptable.
AP EAMCET Counselling Documents Required
- Class 10th certificate
- Class 12th certificate
- VI class to Intermediate study certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate/Ration Card
- Economically Weaker Section(EWS) certificate
- Physically Challenged Certificate
- Residence Certificate
AP EAMCET Counselling Fee 2020 Processing
Candidates belonging to OC/BC classes must pay a processing payment of Rs 1200, SC/ST candidates are required to pay Rs 600 by means of on-line by bank card/ debit card/ (or) internet banking by means of the “Pay Processing Charge” hyperlink within the site apeamcet.nic.in.
How to apply APEAMCET Counselling 2020:
- Visit the apeamcet.nic.in
- Click on pay processing fee, log-in, and pay a fee
- Click on the ‘verification status’ link, only those who have paid will be eligible for exercising choices
- Upload documents to be eligible for course/colleges under reservation
- Create a log-in and password
- Select colleges and courses based on preference.
The APEAMCET counselling process would be open till October 28, 2020.