An Amazon Prime Video App subscription comes with a ton of perks, and one of those is Prime Video. In my experience, it doesn’t have nearly as much selection as Netflix or Hulu, and I personally only really use it to watch The Grand Tour. But back to the topic at hand: Amazon Prime Video App Passes 100 million installs on the Google Play Store.
In comparison to competing for Amazon Prime video subscription services, Amazon Prime Video is pretty squarely in the middle. Netflix has over 500 million downloads, while Hulu is still in the 10-50 million range. It is worth noting that Amazon Prime Video App is pre-installed on some devices, namely Amazon’s line of Prime Exclusive phones.
Amazon Prime Video App Features:
- Download movies and TV shows over Wi-Fi or cellular to watch anywhere, anytime.
- Customers in India can enjoy hundreds of top Bollywood and regional Indian hits like Sultan, Baar Baar Dekho, Kabali, Dhoom series and more!
- View IMDb data about the actors, songs, and trivia related to your videos during playback with X-Ray.
- Stream the first episode of select TV shows for free. First Episode Free videos include advertising before and during your videos.
- With Amazon Channels, Prime Video members can subscribe to over 100 premium and specialty channels like HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and Cinemax. Only pay for the channels you want, no cable required, cancel anytime. (not available in all countries).
- Purchase or rent videos from our catalog of hundreds of thousands of titles including new release movies and current TV shows. (not available in all countries)
Download Amazon Prime Video App