Amazon Echo Flex Plug-in Smart Speaker offering an affordable way to voice control compatible smart home devices and get help from Alexa at more places in your home. There is also has a USB-A port so you can easily charge your phone (7.5W) or other devices, all while using only one outlet.
The Amazon Echo Flex plugs into any standard electrical outlet. You can simply ask Alexa to control compatible smart home devices. Switch on the lights as you enter your home or turn off the AC as you leave the room, all with voice. Echo Flex works with devices such as smart lights and plugs from brands including Philips, SYSKA LED, Oakter, TP-Link, Mi and more.
You can also make announcements on other Echo devices in the household, add items to the shopping list or check the latest score of your favorite sports team, and responses will come through the speaker on the device that’s been optimized for Alexa’s voice. Just like other Echo devices, you can connect the Echo Flex to your preferred speakers using Bluetooth or a 3.5 mm audio cable for higher audio output.
- Make any space a little smarter — This plug-in smart speaker lets you get help from
- Alexa in more places in your home.
- Alexa is always happy to help — Manage your day. Get instant information. Check weather and traffic on your way out.
- Voice control your smart home — Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Built-in USB port — Charge your phone or add an optional accessory like a night-light or motion sensor.
- Connect with others — Drop in on or make announcements to other rooms that have a compatible Echo device. Call hands-free.
- Designed to protect your privacy — Built with multiple layers of privacy controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the mics.
The Amazon Echo Flex is priced at Rs. 2999, available for pre-order from Amazon.in and will ship starting from December 10th. As a limited period offer, you get a free Wipro 9W Smart LED bulb worth Rs. 609 without any additional cost.